Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

A short yet busy month ahead

Just finishing putting all the important dates onto my calendar and taking a look at the month ahead. Although it is a short month we have a full schedule with hockey, appointments, a birthday party, our anniversary, valentines day and some other activites that we are looking forward to. I am excited about continuing to work on develping new habbits and making a conscious choice to make this a healthy year for all of us. I am starting to get into the enjoyment of home management and all its challenges. Most of the time I feel like I am just getting things done (and usually just as they need to be) but I have had a glimse of getting on top of things and being prepared ahead of time rather than rushing around last minute and hope to solidify this pattern over the coming weeks. I have my little office space set up and functional now and hope that assists me in being more consistent in journaling here as well as keeping up with the ever increasing flow of paper required to manage our growing family.

Alright, off to finish putting supper together and get everything together for a late hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment