Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blessings

One thing that I am sure will become evident as this blog grows and you get to know me is that I love to organize things. On that note, today's blessing is especially significant to me. I have been wanting to reorganize my pantry and drygoods but have been lacking the means to do so. All those various shaped and sized bottles and bags drive me crazy. Today I received two armfuls of Tupperware for free! These are the real deal and did not cost me a penny. A family friend is in the process of clearing out her cabinets and storage and was looking to get rid of these along with more so I will be organizing my kitchen until my heart is content over the next little while. Thanks Deb.

On a side note, we have started the process of renovating our upstairs bath, or kids bath as it will soon be. I suppose I really should say re-started as this project first began just after we moved in here 7 months ago and got put on hold due to other priorities for those funds. Regardless, we are ready to go again and are looking for tile to complete the resources we need on hand to finish the project. I did some browsing today and got some ideas. Going to meet up with DH (Dear Husband) tomorrow over lunch and go check out another tile store and maybe even purchase :-) hehe that would make me happy! I can't wait to get the kids out of our master bath, I may even be able to keep it clean without them in there.

I did buy some things today but for the main floor bath. After I did my big cleaning on it this week I redecorated and am motivated to get it painted and updated. That would make two rooms done and many to go. Waiting for DH approval before I switch out the light fixture and faucet then all I need to do is paint and change the door handles. I am putting this on my projects to complete in January list and hope this helps make it come to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment