Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Alright, so consistency is not my strength but I am making a resolution to work on that trait and will be accountable for my progress by daily jotting something down here.

As we greeted the new year, my family sat down around the kitchen table and discussed what our New Year's Resolutions would be. I think that together we worked out some really good goals for the year including fitness, lifestyle, and personal.

It is my intention that this blog will serve as a daily journal for me to track my progress in certain areas and to relate the curiosities of life at home with my three children (CJ, Pixie, & KK).

Alright, at least I have something here for today and hopefully, I will have a few minutes later on to write an actual post.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment