Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back to it

Today marked back to school for CJ and an attempt for the rest of us to jump back into a new schedule. It still needs working out as KK's routine has changed over the Christmas break and Pixie doesn't always nap in the afternoons. I also have some extra errands that need taking care of this week so need to fit them in somewhere. It is my goal to have a workable plan in place come Monday.

I have been doing alright with my resolutions the working out is easier than the avoiding sweets, lol. Consistently burning those extra calories seems to leave me munchy. Trying my best to make healthy choices but still giving into the sweets left over from the holidays.

I am going to keep making at attempt to jot something down here on a daily basis and hope that I get more consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment