Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Gearing up for spring

I have spent the day re-organizing my workspace and calendar. Part of that was looking into spring program registrations for the kids. Swim lessons for all, trial lessons of Tae Kwon Do for the older two, dance for Pixie, and soccer and spring hockey for my boy. OH but first we need to finish up the winter hockey season with two tournaments. One this weekend and our host tournament mid-March.

The most exciting change for me is that I am now an offical Educational Consultant with Discovery Toys! My kit will come next week and then its down to business to see if I can make a business of it. I am very optimistic starting out (perhaps overly so but I am hoping that my optimisim drives me to excel).

Here is to all things new!

No comments:

Post a Comment