Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its good to be busy with a purpose

I have begun my enterprising of finding alternate sources of income so that I may ultimately stay home with my children and not have to return to work come May. I currently have a 2 year old that I watch a few mornings a week and I am on a backup list for a lady in the community that does dayhome. Also, as of today I have signed up to be an Educational Consultant with a fabulous company called Discovery Toys. I am very excited about this opportunity and hope to make the most of it.
Life itself is busy righ t now also with the winding down of the hockey season and tournaments as well as various appointments, coffee dates, and an upcoming out of town wedding.
I am feeling ready for spring and revel in the hope the sunny days bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment