Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Affirmed

I have not been the only one struggling with my upcoming transition. My husband approached me last night with some things that had been on his mind he wanted to discuss. He starts the conversation with a precaution that "it wont be easy" and "its not going to make you money" but "I want you to find something that fulfills you" and then he tells me he knows what I should do next. Ready for it? "I think you should blog," he says. Can we say AFFIRMED?! He has always been supportive of my decisions and done what ever he can to help me succeed but I had not talked with him specifically about blogging as an outlet for my passion to write but simply that writing is what I wanted to do. It was very affirming to me that he independently came to the same place I did with how to face this transition. I suppose that leaves the matter settled and now I get to dig in and make the most of this opportunity.

I am sure that things will feel a little jumbled at first as I tinker with formats, topics, frequency and work on finding a place in the blogging community. So, if you happen to stumble upon this blog during this formative stage please take a moment if you would and provide me some feed back or suggestions. I anticipate most of my content will come from the daily management of our household with the occasional product review, printable, rant or other creative release through writing that strikes my fancy.

With great joy and anticipation for this next chapter in life,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment