Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am excited to share my first Menu Plan Monday Post. I am hoping that this will help me be accountable to actually get the planning done and therefore be more organized for the week (at least as far as meals are concerned). We had an overabundance of food with all the family gatherings over Christmas and so this week will be about using up the last of the leftovers that got stashed in the freezer. This means a whole week of easy prep meals which is just what I need as we jump full swing into all the activities once again.

MP:
01/10 B - Toast L - Sandwiches D - Ham, Fried Garlic Potatoes, Green Salad
01/11 B - Cream of Wheat L - Ham & Tomato Egg Scramble D - Crispy Pork, Rice, Seasame Bok Choy
01/12 B - Cereal, Fruit L - Spaghetti D - Turkey Stew, Dumplings
01/13 B - Baked Oatmeal L - Stew D - Spring Rolls, Rice, Grilled Eggplant
01/14 B - Toast L - Spring Rolls D - Fish, Rice, Steamed Mixed Veg
01/15 B - Cinnamon Buns, Cheese L&D we are away and being fed :-)
01/16 B - HB Eggs, Toast L - Pancakes, Bacon D - Beef Roast, Potatos, Green Salad

As I said this will be a simple week as mostly it is defrosting and reheating then adding the fresh veggies. I will add a comment with next week's post as to how well I followed this plan.

Here's to good eatting!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment