Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Something New

This past week sure had its ups and downs. It was full of activity an anticipation. The climax for me was taking Lady BugBug (the latest (ad)venture of me and my sister B) to our first Trade Fair. What a blast! We made some contacts, sold a few of the products made by our Little Bugs, and even took a few orders. It was great exposure and it was fun to spend the day with my sis sans kids :-). I have high hope for our next show as it is a Craft Fair geared toward Christmas gift sales. It will also be a good place to network and hopefully bring some of these crafty people on board to take to the next Trade Fair. The doors are opened and the possibilities are ahead of us.

As for life at home, I managed to get on top of everything except folding a few baskets of laundry before going to the show so, those are definitely on my must do list today as well as some ironing. Right now I am just finishing enjoing the peacefulness of sleeping children (my 2 girls plus 2 extras and yes they have all been sleeping for the past hour, sigh). I am sure it will be coming to an end soon so I suppose I better get going and get a few more things done before the silence is broken.

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment