Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crazy Days Ahead

December must be closing in on us. My calendar and my house are cluttered with things that need doing. Sports, school activities, outings, family gatherings, making wish lists and Christmas cards, running my dayhome, planning shopping parties with my once business and attending trade shows and craft fairs with another, and of course doing my best to keep up with the everyday management of the house.

I am thankful that most of the time these things all bring me joy. There certainly are days where they can be draining and that is when I need to remember why and for whom I am doing them.

One of these days, I hope to sit down and write something of substance to post but until then broken bits and pieces of life is what it will be.

Here is a picture of one of our highlights of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment