Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Getting down to business

Life is begining to reorganize itself as I get accustom to having an extra girl a few mornings a week and working time for my business. I still find myself spending too much time infront of the computer but working on setting clear times and limits so that I am more effecient at getting those tasks completed. I hope to do some more research reading on parenting and teaching/learning through play so I feel like I can offer my clients relevant and useful information.
Kids are registered for swimming now and that will begin in a few weeks. I am still trying to get information about the Tae Kwon Do and dance classes and need to follow up again about spring hockey.
Thats about it for now. My alone time has been interupted and now I must put on my mommy hat and take care of the kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment